COMMUNITY WELLNESS PROGRAM
The Community Wellness Program adheres to the 12 core functions of addictions some of which are education, prevention, awareness, assessments, counselling, referrals and aftercare. Hospital visits are conducted, as well as various support groups.
- Accessing Addictions Services: There's a "new format" to obtain counselling services. The intake process happens in a group setting and takes place Tuesday and Thursday mornings starting at 9:15 a.m.
- Addictions Assessments & Counselling
- Adult and Youth
- Outpatient Addiction Programs
- Inpatient Treatment Referrals
- Adult Education Groups
- Aftercare Support & Hospital Visits
- Community Addictions Education & Prevention